R.Gier, J.Guirado, R.Jonsson, D.Cagara
J.Lucena, P.Mulders, P.Reichelt, E.Caligdong,
Angel Guirado, Phil Younghusband
Bennett - Safuwan - Baihakki - Esah
Mustafic - Isa
Amri - Shahril - Shahdan
Playing at home, Philippines will be looking to the home support to provide them with the necessary inspiration needed to get a good result against Group B winners Singapore.
The Azkals will be boosted by the availability of Angel Guirado and Dennis Cagara after the pair were cleared by their respective club to participate in the semi-final matches.
Singapore who have already lost Hariss Harun for the tournament after the midfielder broke his fibula are also set to lose Shi Jiayi, who flew back to China, citing personal emergencies.
However the Lions will have Irwan Shah back in the fold after the full-back served a game suspension in the last match against Laos.
Singapore must find a way to deal with Philippines danger man Philips Younghusband, whose pace and trickery could trouble the Lions'backline.
The Lions are no slouches in attack as well, possessing the tournament's top scorer in national captain Shahril Ishak.
Raddy: Players should be self-motivated
Guirado and Cagara in for Lions match
S'pore semi-final to be screened 'live'
Azkals' Angel Guirado: We are confident
Baihakki Khaizan: We are up for it
P.Younghusband: Clean sheet and win
Shahdan: We want to win this time
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- This will be the first ever home game for Philippines in the AFF Suzuki Cup 2012 semi-final stages.
- Philippines beat Singapore twice in two friendlies with the 2-0 win in Singapore their first in 40 years. Emilio Caligdong and Phil Younghusband scored in Jurong West Stadium, and Marwin Angeles' goal settled the Manila tie last month
- Philippines have never progressed to the finals of the tournament before.
- Phil and James Younghusband are familiar with Singapore football. Their club, Loyola Meralco Sparks, were semi-finalists in the Singapore Cup 2012.
- Despite Aleksandar Duric's stellar record for Singapore, he has never won the AFF Championship.