Paris Saint-German coach Carlo Ancelotti has ruled out any further signings during the January transfer window, saying that the arrival of Brazilian starlet Lucas Moura would suffice.
The Italian has taken his expensively assembled squad out to Doha during Ligue 1's short winter break to take advantage of the superb sporting facilities and favourable weather conditions at this time of year in the Gulf.
With them for the first time is 20-year-old Lucas, following the completion of his transfer from Sao Paulo, and much is expected of him as PSG chase what would be just their third French league title and first since 1996.
They currently lead Ligue 1 on goal difference from the two other biggest sides in France, Lyon and Marseille, and there is much anticipation over the forthcoming battle between the three for the title in 2013.
Ancelotti was full of praise for Lucas, describing him as "a great player".
"He will be the only player to arrive during the transfer window," said the former Chelsea manager.
"He is young and he represents the future of the club. He has so much talent and will fit in well with the other players as he can play in several different positions.
"My coaching team think that the team is very good and very competitive."
Lucas' arrival gives Ancelotti a surfeit of options in the attacking positions and he said the Brazil international would play "either on one flank, or behind a striker".
PSG's wealthy Qatari owners were hyper-active during the close-season break as the club became the biggest spenders in Europe, bringing in star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, as well as Thiago Silva and Ezequiel Lavezzi.
Results so far have been positive, with PSG also coasting into the knockout stages of the Champions League as the top side in their group, while they start their French Cup campaign against fifth-tier Arras on January 6.
Ancelotti, who was brought in at PSG a year ago by the club's sporting director, close friend Leonardo, said that good progress had been made since his arrival.
PSG were in danger of falling off the pace in Ligue 1 after winning just once in five games in November and December, but they have since stormed to the summit following a run of four consecutive victories.
"It has all been very positive so far because for me it was a new club, new players, a new atmosphere and a new championship," he said.
"We have had some tough moments, but each time the team has reacted well especially after our (2-1) loss to Nice (on December 1).
"The players have shown a good attitude and have been more consistent, both on and off the field.
""We are the favourites to win the championship but that is understandable. We have a team with a lot of talented players.
"We will have to work hard to win the title, but it will not be easy. Lyon and Marseille have started well and it will remain very competitive -- a real battle.
"In the Champions League, we have a big game coming up against Valencia, but we can make it into the quarter-finals."
Ancelotti also ruled out any move to sign David Beckham following the former England midfielder's departure from Major League Soccer in the United States.
"I know that he is leaving the Los Angeles Galaxy, but we are not interested," he said.