Cicinho, Botia, Spahic, Navarro
Navas, Rakitic, Trochowski
Alves, Song, Mascherano, Alba
Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta
Pedro, Messi, Sanchez
Sevilla are set to welcome back Diego Perotti and Jose Antonio Reyes for Saturday’s Primera Division clash with Barcelona at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.
The duo returned from calf and shoulder injuries respectively to play in a charity match on Tuesday, and will likely be named on the bench.
Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta is expected to travel to Andalusia after recovering from a hamstring problem, but defenders Gerard Pique (ankle) and Carles Puyol (knee) are still out.
Alex Song and Javier Mascherano are expected to continue their partnership in central defence despite the availability of young defenders Marc Bartra and Andreu Fontas.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Sevilla are unbeaten in La Liga with three wins and two draws in their five matches so far.
- The Andalusian side have won their last three home games with an aggregate score of 8-3.
- With just two goals conceded thus far, Sevilla boast the joint-best defensive record in the league along with Malaga.
- Barcelona are the only side to maintain a 100 per cent record in the Primera Division.
- If they win on Saturday, the Catalans will equal their best ever start to a Liga campaign.
- Goals from Xavi (pictured right) and Lionel Messi handed a 2-0 win to Barca in this corresponding fixture last season.