Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo
Di Maria, Modric, Ronaldo
Nyom, Lopez, Gomez, Siqueira
Iriney, Lucena, M Rico
El-Arabi, Floro Flores, Orellana
Luka Modric could make his first start for Real Madrid against Granada after coming on as a late substitute and impressing in the 2-1 midweek victory over Barcelona.
Boss Jose Mourinho has no fresh injury concerns, with the suspended Fabio Coentrao being the only player unavailable for selection.
Granada's Manolo Lucena should play, despite suffering a knock to his knee during training.
Senegalese defender Pape Diakhate has returned from a serious ankle injury and is available again, while midfield pair Fran Rico and Hassan Yebda are still out.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid are on a two-match winless run in La Liga. The last time they went three games without a victory in the league was in May 2009.
- Los Blancos did the double over Granada in the previous campaign, with this corresponding fixture last season ending 5-1 in favour of the home side.
- Madrid have been drawn in Group D for the Champions League group stage alongside Manchester City, Borussia Dortmund and Ajax.
- Granada are on a four-game winless run in La Liga, stretching into the back end of the previous campaign.
- The Andalusians lost 14 of their 19 away games in the Primera Division last season.
- Fran Rico (pictured right) made 52 appearances for Real Madrid's reserve team between 2008-2011, scoring 11 goals.