Maxi Lopez has revealed that he is considering offers from "several" clubs, but insists that there has been "nothing concrete" in terms of either Parma or Napoli.
The Catania striker spent the second half of last season on loan at AC Milan, but the Rossoneri decided against taking up their option to sign the Argentine on a permanent basis.
Lopez's name has been linked with Parma and Napoli in recent days but he says that neither club have lodged an official bid for his services.
"The speculation pleases me, but for now there is nothing concrete," the 28-year-old told Sky Sport Italia. "I have not received any offers.
"I'd like to stay in Serie A as I am very happy here. But I will also evaluate any foreign offers. I am just awaiting word from my agent, who is evaluating several offers."
Lopez admitted, though, that he is still disappointed that AC Milan decided against extending his stay at San Siro.
"It's a pity," the former Barcelona man lamented. "I did my best. I spoke with [Rossoneri CEO Adriano] Galliani before the holidays he was very clear: If there had been any movement in terms of attackers leaving, I would have been a AC Milan player."
Lopez joined Catania from FC Moscow in 2010 after a loan spell with Brazilian outfit Gremio.
|Who do you think should be Goal.com International's World Player of the Week this week? Leave your nomination in the comments section of THIS article between 10.00 every Sunday and 11.00CET every Monday. We will include some of the best suggestions in our winners piece.